Fallen Behind

Well, it appears as though I may have given up on the daily challenges. 

Not completely though, just daily.  I've decided to maybe do two a week.  One every day is just too hard.  Unless of course I already have some taken :) 

So for time being, I will only post twice a week. 

I've decided to post:
     --> Long exposure
     --> Something orange
     --> My shoes
     --> Close up

LONG EXPOSURE

This one was taken one night my fellow photographer were out practicing night shots.  Still needs work, but hopefully this summer, we will get out more.


SOMETHING ORANGE

My Jell-o I had this morning


MY SHOES

Thankfully there is no such thing as smell-o-vision.  I can't wait to be able to wear flip-flops again!


CLOSE UP

I HATE bees!! I overcame my fear one day and got this awesome shot on Macro setting.  This was when I first got my camera, so I wasn't familiar with what it could do.  I was very close to it and hoped he didn't see me and come after me.  Glad he stayed still long enough for me to get a shot. Look at his cute little fuzzy bum!!


Well, that's all I have time to post for now.  Will probably post some more on the weekend.  Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Through The Past

Night Time Fun