Daily Challenge

I wanted to do a daily challenge for some time now.  I had the usual "I don't have time" excuse every time.  This time there is no excuse.  I will get this challenge done.  I found this on Pinterest the other day, and thought it was a good one to try.


Since I am behind a few days, I will post days 1-5 in today's post. 

DAY 1) Self portrait.
These are hard for me.  I hate the way I look in every aspect of myself.  Today was my day off, and this is how I spend a majority of my days off.  In the comfort of my home, in my pajamas!  You can usually find me in my phone or watching Netflix, And I LOVE it!!


Day 2) What you are wearing today.
It doesn't say it needs to be clothes.  I am wearing rainbow Domo slippers I got for Christmas '12 from Heidi.  I love them to bits and wear them every day!


Day 3)** Clouds.
I looked out my window today, and being the 5th of March, there is not one cloud in the sky.  I have decided to move this day to the next day there are clouds.

Day 3) Something green.
My dish drying rack.


Day 4) From a high angle.
What better test subject than a kitty.  He loves getting his picture taken.  Mostly.



Day 5) From a low angle.
This was not taken today.  As you can tell there is no snow on it.  This lonely tractor looked beautiful in the field all by it's self. 

I am glad you took the time out of your day and had a peek at today's post.  If there are clouds in the sky tomorrow, I will be sure to take a picture of them.  If not, I will continue in order. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Through The Past

Night Time Fun