Day 9 and 10

**I didn't have time to do Day 9, so I am doing both today... My bad...**

Day 9)
Hmmm... This was a tough one.  How can you take a picture of a memory.  But I got thinking.

There are is one thing I hold very dear to my heart when it comes to childhood is a knitted rabbit my mom made.

She has been through thick and thin with me.  To this day, at almost 37 years old, when I am having a really bad day, I will take this rabbit and snuggle with it.  For some reason it sort of makes me feel better.  Almost like having mom right there with me when I know she can't be.

I don't think she has a name.  I don't ever remember giving her one.  I think the best thing about this rabbit is that she's not perfect.  When she was put together, mom didn't stuff her enough in places so she is very flopsy.

*I think I will have to get her to sign a model agreement...


Day 10) Something Blue

I looked and looked for something ordinary for me to post.  With these challenges I am trying to use my imagination.  I do not have a wild imagination.  At least noting I can post to a family friendly blog ;)

This is the light of the tower of my computer.  I did play around with some editing to make the light stand out.  It's not my best work, and I have to admit, I rushed it. But here it is in it's final form for today.


I can't thank you all enough for coming over to see these posts.  

Stay tuned for tomorrow.  I will have it up on time, promise!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Through The Past

Night Time Fun