Day 7) A bad habit

A bad habit... Hmmm, I have SO many!

I am going to have to go a head and say my worst bad habit is eating.  I LOVE to eat.  You may ask "Why is eating a bad habit?". Well, technically it's not when you eat when and what you're supposed to.  But when it comes to my eating habits, it's usually anything, anytime and any amount. 

I am working on it though.  It's tough.  Every time I walk by the fridge or cupboard I open it and see what's inside.  If anything, I will snack on it.  Chances are there will be something in there, and I will eat it.

Stuff like this...


Cereal, I could eat cereal for every meal of every day.  I don't usually drink pop, but if there is some, I will drink it.  I am actually surprised that there was this much left in the cupboard. 

One of my other bad habits; Dropping my phone.  I do this a lot.  I was going to try to get a picture of me dropping it, but I'm pretty sure that would be the time it smashed.

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for tomorrows post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Through The Past

Night Time Fun