I Am A Photographer

I consider myself a photographer.  I enjoy taking pictures of landscapes, old buildings and barns.  To me, a photographer is someone who takes pictures. A professional is a whole other breed of awesome!

I have mad respect for professional photographers. I know a few who do AMAZING work.  I will never achieve professional level, nor do I want to.  I merely do this as a hobby.  I love to sit with my editing program and make my pictures stand out with different textures, frames and colors.  

I enjoy sharing what my eyes see through the lens of my Nikon 3100 with a 55mm lens.  Sharing my version of the things around me. 

Most of my posts will just be pictures.  Some will be of trials and errors I have overcome to get great pictures.  I may even throw a few daily challenges out there just for something to do.

I would like to take this time to thank you for stopping by, and hope to see you all around often.

This first picture I will share with you is one of my favorites.  An old barn down through Napan New Brunswick. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Through The Past

Night Time Fun