Old and Abandoned

This is the kind of stuff I LOVE to take photos of.  Places that were once filled with life and happiness.  Or maybe sadness.  One will never know.  Every place tells a story.

These are just a few of my favorite places.

This one was taken around Cape Jourimain just before the PEI bridge.  I got as close as I could, and if you look closely in the second picture, it looks like eyes staring back at you. 



One of my favorites.  Taken in Black River Bridge Road close to Miramichi, NB.  Someday I will get back to this one and hope to get inside!


This one is in Napan, NB.  

Throwing this one in just for fun.  When I first started learning how to use PhotoShop...  Rankin House gazebo in Miramichi, NB


Thanks for looking.  !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Through The Past

Night Time Fun