Amongst The Waves

But I am up riding high amongst the waves
Where I can feel like I
Have a soul that has been saved
Where I can feel like I've
Put away my early grave

~~Amongst The Waves by Pearl Jam~~


The beach... not one second is the same as the next...

Black Brook Beach along the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia.  This is one of my top three photos I have ever taken.  The white caps that I was able to capture while the wave hit the rocks was breath taking.  I can sit and listen to waves hit the beach and rocks all day.  


This one was taken with Instagram (pearlgirl10) at Escuminac Beach in New Brunswick


This one was taken at a beach at the end of Point Aux Carr Road in Napan New Brunswick.  


This one at Oak Point beach New Brunswick.


Thank for checking this out.  This theme was great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Through The Past

Night Time Fun