This old house

I've decided to take the next few weeks and post different edits of some of my favorite pictures. 

I will start off with the original, then a different edit each day for the rest of the week.

This week is a huge old farm house from a town called Cape Jourimain.  A little tourist place just before you get to the Confederation Bridge to Prince Edward Island.  Beautiful nature trails, great view of the bridge and light house.  I'd love to go back and explore more of the trails. 

I like to imagine this house was inhabited by a big family that had lots of farm animals. 

This house, once I got a little closer, looked like it had a current tenant.  It was then I decided to walk away slowly, just in case.


Thank you for stopping by.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a different look of the first photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Through The Past

Night Time Fun